Go here and book your space at the Mana O Hawaii Retreat 2017*
We are very excited to announce our second annual 10-day retreat with complete immersion in Hawaiian Culture, Spirituality and Traditional Practices in Australia.
The MANA O HAWAII- Spirit Power of Hawaii Retreat 2nd edition will be held from 26 October to November 5, 2017 at Wybalena Organic Farm at The Pocket, NSW.
Supervision by Kumu Pa'a Lawrence Aki. Teachers Kumu Paʻa Kawika Foster together with Poʻopuaʻa Kathryn Roberts & Poʻopuaʻa Kyrian van Vliet.
Ten (10) days of immersion in Hawaiian Culture and Teachings. You will go deep into Lomilomi, Hoʻoponopono and Hula. Building your foundation one step at a time to become solid and steadfast; to become Paʻa.
“..the one brilliant thing I did for myself was to go on a whim to a Hawaiian retreat..What I received was a soul cleansing, healed from blocks and anxieties, released from the hurt stored in my body from childhood family trauma and given a new strength.."
~ A. Safari, Participant Mana O Hawaii 2016
What will you learn?
- Hoʻoponopono (process of making right): Learn and Master Hoʻoponopono traditional style from Kumu Paʻa Lawrence Aki, who has 20+ years of experience leading Hoʻoponopono sessions both individual as well as group sessions.
- From a traditional perspective a movement through forgiving, forgetting and remembering was observed through Ho'oponopono. It is understood that in order to truly forgive one must also forget so we are able to remember a state of health and well being prior to the inhibiting or conflicting experience.
- Ho'oponopono provides people with a means of returning to whole-ness. Through alignment it creates a state of 'rightness' with ones self, family, society, a higher power(s), and our universe.
- Hawaiian Bodywork i.e. Lomilomi: Dive deep with Kumu Paʻa Kawika Foster and experience giving Traditional Hawaiian Bodywork yourself.
- The practice of healing touch. Lomilomi entered into the realm of healing by first understanding the foundations of the thinking, then applying this knowledge with wisdom, prayer and an unwavering knowing of the existence of a power outside and higher then oneself.
- Oli (Chants) Protocol & Ceremonial
- Hula (Hawaiian Dance): Starting with the basics and building up to learn two complete dances.
"This retreat is for those who seek a more complete awareness and to be fully prepared for anything in their healing practices as well as their professional or daily life."
*This link will take you off our website and to the website of Mana O Kahiko.
CLICK HERE TO MAKE YOUR BOOKING*