Our fifth annual Molokai Hula Bliss & Huakaʻi 2018. Hosted by Kumu Paʻa Lawrence Aki.
13-day fully inclusive retreat on the island of Molokai from May 29th to June 10th. Complete immersion in the Hawaiian Traditions and culture of Molokai. You will learn:
- Traditional Hawaiian protocol & ceremony
- Appropriate Hawaiian chants (oli)
- Hawaiian Hula Dance
- Moʻolelo (stories) preserving history of the island of Molokai
- Visit rarely accessible sacred and historic sites with appropriate protocols
You will have the experience of the spirit of Aloha and Hoʻokipa (hospitality) truly entails by the island and her people.
"We will share the protocols involved while learning and growing in the spiritual understanding of our ancestors."
How much and what’s included:
USD $2,900.00 which includes thirteen (13) nights shared accommodation from May 29th - June 10th PLUS
- All meals - except tipping when dining out
- All tuition and learning activities
- Ground transportation for all events
- Pick-up and drop-off to Hoolehua Airport (MKK) if needed
- Direct access to both Kumu Pa’a Lawrence & Kumu Pa’a Kawika
Additional fees (Makana) would be USD $20.00 per each following activities Falls Hike, Bobby Alcain Organic Farm, and Hula. To be collected prior to each event by Kyrian.
Limited Spaces Available.
Read more here