Our Annual 10-Day Mana O Hawaii Retreat in Australia is a complete Immersion Program in Hawaiian Culture, Spirituality, Traditional Practices & Healing. Kumu Pa'a Lawrence Aki from Molokai Hawaii is joining Kumu Paʻa Kawika Foster of Mana O Kahiko in Australia together with his Poʻopuaʻa (apprentice) Kathryn Roberts & Poʻopuaʻa Kyrian van Vliet to make this retreat an in-depth Hawaiian spiritual learning experience.
This year our Retreat theme is Living The sacred Teachings of Aloha. Learn more about the Mana O Hawaii Retreat here.
What can you expect:
- 10 Ten nights shared accommodation
- All meals - starting with dinner and ending with breakfast
- All tuition and learning activities, see what that holds in store for you here
- Pick-up and Drop-off to Gold Coast Airport (OOL) if needed
- Direct access to both Kumu Pa’a Lawrence & Kumu Pa’a Kawika
- Certification for those who want to learn Lomi Lomi Level 1