Mana O Hawaii Retreat Australia November 3 - 12 2018
A lifechanging retreat filled with aloha..
Do you want to step out from the box you have created ? Are you ready to discover your spiritual calling? Perhaps you are looking for true fulfillment of your purpose?
Are you looking to be more happy and to finally start loving yourself?
…Or of finding a genuine teacher whom you can connect with and trust to guide you at a deeper level?
51 generations of traditional Hawaiian Teachings here and now
Kumu Pa'a Lawrence Aki from Molokai, Hawaii, would love to help you. Joining him are Kumu Paʻa Kawika Foster of Mana O Kahiko, Poʻopuaʻa (apprentice) Kathryn Roberts & Poʻopuaʻa (apprentice) Kyrian van Vliet, in our third Annual 10-Day Retreat in Byron Bay at Wybalena Organic Farm Retreat, Australia – a complete Immersion Program in Hawaiian Culture, Spirituality, Traditional Practices & Healing.
An authentic tradition of 51 generations of Traditional Hawaiian Teachings shows you how to live your life with a firm and unshakeable foundation; to be Paʻa (strong foundation). It supports you to live more passionately, profoundly, truthfully everyday. ALOHA which means Unconditional Love - you hear it and read about it. This retreat will teach you how to put it into practice. As a taster watch this video with 51st Generation Kumu Pa'a Kawika Foster where he shares the essence of Aloha from a Traditional perspective.
Space is limited for our Mana O Hawaii Retreat. If you are the one who needs to be there make your booking here.
start building your spiritual foundation
At the retreat an exciting world will open to you through topics such as:
- The Traditional Hawaiian Way of Thinking about things, life, the Universe and beyond
- Hawaiian Cosmology
- The concepts of the word "Papa" – dealing with the many layers and levels of existence
- Paʻa – how to build a strong, unshakeable foundation
- The foundation teachings – the ABC’s of Hawaiian Teachings and how they take you into the thousands of layers and realms of existence
- Correct Protocols – what they are, when they’re done, who does them, how and why
- Oli – traditional chants to learn its function and to master it
- Mele – traditional songs
- Moʻolelo – stories which open the hidden meanings
- Pule – traditional prayer and way of communicating with Akua – the higher being and all things in this Universe
- Hula – traditional Hawaiian dance which embodies healing, prayer, connection, stories through space and time
- Bodywork – healing touch through prayer
- Hoʻoponopono – a traditional way to make things right - dispelling the myths with an in depth introduction to the true traditional practice to bring alignment physically, mentally and spiritually
- Ceremony – learn about and participate in Ceremony as part of Protocol
You take in what you can at this retreat and when you go home you will be able to apply these powerful teachings to your life and your client work straight away. If what you've read makes sense, if you've seen our You Tube videos and they're making your heart resonate, then the truth is speaking to you! The next step is to book your place here.
Of course, we always have to be ready for anything and so you might find ʻUhane (spirit) is moving us to add more things in as we go – that’s what makes our retreats so dynamic, real and different. They are completely guided by the Kumus 24/7 spiritual communication.
There’s so much on offer to you that we can’t fit it all in this small space. If you’re interested in learning more:
FAQ – how much and what’s included:
$2 700 which includes ten (10) nights shared accommodation PLUS
- All meals - starting with dinner and ending with breakfast
- All tuition and learning activities
- Pick-up and Drop-off to Gold Coast Airport (OOL) if needed
- Direct access to both Kumu Pa’a Lawrence & Kumu Pa’a Kawika and their nā poʻopuaʻa/nā alakaʻi (apprentices)
Dates: 3 November (check-in) - 12 November (check-out)
FAQ – is this retreat just for healers and practitioners
No – this retreat is for anyone who feels they would benefit from time with Kumu and the ancestors, learning about how to live life from a strong spiritual foundation, help with healing their own lives. Practitioners & Teachers will find the content enables them to offer more to their clients and students.
FAQ – how do I pay?
You can pay for your retreat online here via credit card. You can make the full payment immediately or pay in installments, as required:
- AUD $700 by February 1st
- AUD $1,000 by March 1st
- AUD $1,000 by July 1st