the Spirit of Hawaii Retreat is calling you..
Do you want to step out from where you are, tune in to yourself and your spiritual side, listen to that part of you that wants a little more? Maybe you want real fulfillment from giving something of value to people while following your purpose…
Maybe you dream of embodying traditional spiritual practices as part of your everyday life…
…Or of finding a genuine teacher whom you can connect with and trust in to guide you at a deeper level?
complete immersion in Hawaiian Culture & Spirituality
Kumu Pa'a Lawrence Aki from Molokai, Hawaii, would love to help you. Joining him are Kumu Paʻa Kawika Foster, Poʻopuaʻa (apprentice) Kathryn Roberts & Poʻopuaʻa (apprentice) Kyrian van Vliet, in our Annual 10-Day Retreat in Byron Bay at Wybalena Organic Farm Retreat, Australia – a complete Immersion Program in Hawaiian Culture, Spirituality, Traditional Practices & Healing.
An authentic tradition of 51 generations of Traditional Hawaiian Teachings shows you how to live your life with a firm and unshakeable foundation; to be Paʻa. It supports you to live more passionately, profoundly, truthfully everyday. ALOHA which means Unconditional Love - you hear it and read about it. This retreat will teach you how to put it into practice. As a taster watch this video with 51st Generation Kumu Pa'a Kawika Foster where he shares the essence of Aloha from a Traditional perspective .
And if connecting with people from around the world and from all different backgrounds to directly experience Hawaiian Spirituality and Healing Practices sounds good, this year we’ve got something extra special for you…
… if you want to learn Lomi Lomi (Hawaiian Bodywork), during Week 2 you can learn Lomi Lomi Level 1 exclusively and get your Certification for Level 1! An introduction to Ho’oponopono and Lomi Lomi will be shared by Kumu Pa’a Lawrence Aki during week 1 of the retreat.
Space is limited for our Mana O Hawaii Retreat. If you are the one who needs to be there make your booking here.
Living the sacred teachings of Aloha
This year our Retreat theme is living the sacred teachings of Aloha. A whole world will open to you through topics such as:
- The Traditional Hawaiian Way of Thinking about things, life, the Universe and beyond
- Hawaiian Cosmology
- The concepts of Papa – dealing with the many layers and levels of existence
- Paʻa – how to build a strong, unshakeable foundation
- The foundation teachings – the ABC’s of Hawaiian Teachings and how they take you into the thousands of layers and realms of existence
- Correct Protocols – what they are, when they’re done, who does them, how and why
- Oli – traditional chants to learn and master
- Mele – traditional songs
- Moʻolelo – teaching stories
- Pule – traditional prayer and way of communicating with Akua – the higher being and all things in this Universe
- Hula – traditional Hawaiian dance which embodies healing, prayer, connection, stories and history
- Bodywork – healing touch through Hawaiian Lomi Lomi
- Hoʻoponopono – a traditional way to make things right - dispelling the myths with an in depth introduction to the true traditional practice
- Ceremony – learn about and participate in Ceremony as part of Protocol
You take in what you can at this retreat and when you go home you will be able to apply these powerful teachings to your life and your client work straight away. If what you've read makes sense, if you've seen our You Tube videos and they're making your heart resonate, then the truth is speaking to you! The next step is to book your place here.
Of course, we always have to be ready for anything and so you might find ʻUhane (spirit) is moving us to add more things in as we go – that’s what makes our retreats so dynamic, real and different. They are completely guided by the Kumus 24/7 spiritual communication.
There’s so much on offer to you that we can’t fit it all in this small space. If you’re interested in learning more:
FAQ – how much and what’s included:
$2 500 which includes ten (10) nights shared accommodation PLUS
- All meals - starting with dinner and ending with breakfast
- All tuition and learning activities
- Pick-up and Drop-off to Gold Coast Airport (OOL) if needed
- Direct access to both Kumu Pa’a Lawrence & Kumu Pa’a Kawika
- Certification for those who want to learn Lomi Lomi Level 1
FAQ – are healing sessions available with the Kumus:
Yes – there is an additional (discounted) cost for Healing Sessions booked with the Kumu or Po’opua’a (apprentices)
FAQ – is this retreat just for healers and practitioners
No – this retreat is for anyone who feels they would benefit from time with Kumu and the Ancestors, learning about how to live life from a strong spiritual foundation, help with healing their own lives. Practitioners & Teachers will find the content enables them to offer more to their clients and students.
FAQ – how do I pay?
You can pay for your retreat online here via credit card or we can send you an invoice. Payments can be made by regular installments by invoice and need to be finalized three (3) weeks prior to the start. As we are required to pre-pay all of our costs, we are unable to offer refunds or transfers to other programs.
Where does the retreat take place
789 The Pocket Road, The Pocket NSW 2483
- 30 minutes from Byron Bay
- 40 minutes from Gold Coast Airport (OOL)
Do you want to go camping?
We are now offering a special investment for participants in the Mana O Hawaii Retreat that choose to provide there own accommodation i.e Camping Trailers and Bring Your Own Tents on site at the Wybalena Organic Farm. This Special Investment also includes Participants that will be commuting to and from the Retreat from Home or have found there own Outside Accommodation.
- Special Investment: AUD $2,000
- Limited Spaces Available
To view all the Investment Options and secure your space click on the BOOK NOW button below.
Private Ho'oponopono Sessions with Kumu Pa'a Lawrence Aki
Book your private session Hoʻoponopono with Kumu Pa'a Lawrence Aki. Private Sessions are taking place during the Mana O Hawaii Retreat from October 29th until November 2nd. Both participants to the retreat as well as non-participants are able to book in. First come first serve.
- Participants Mana O Hawaii Retreat Cost USD $125
- Non-Participants Cost USD $200
- Use the discount code YESMANAOHAWAII17 if you are a participant to get the discount of USD $75 on your private session Hoʻoponopono with Kumu Pa'a Lawrence Aki.
Open for participants of the Mana O Hawaii Retreat as well as non-participants.
Available dates: Sunday 29 October, Monday 30 October, Wednesday 1 November (SOLD OUT) and Thursday 2 November.
Time: 6:00am and 9:00am. Duration: 2 hours.
- Regular investment for non-participants: USD$200. Discounted investment participants Mana O Hawaii Retreat: USD$125
- Limited Spaces Available.
Book you private session Hoʻoponopono with Kumu Pa'a Lawrence Aki here.